Scandinavian & UK Machines currently offer the mobile concrete batching plant, SUMAB K-60
- 4 total storage tanks with 3.8 м3 each, with the possibility of increasing storages to 5 m3
- Pan mixer 1800/1200 litres, coated with 12 mm layer of special steel.
- Automatic control for opening the damper supply for precast concrete.
- 5 mixing arms. The special arrangement of the arms in the pan mixer allows all the parts of the mixer to be covered during the batch, which means that a high-quality concrete product is achieved.
The K-60 Mobile concrete plant features a comfortable control cabin that allows for the automatic control of the system. The modern Siemens computer system enables you to produce over 100 recipes and types of concrete. You can print the specifications of any mix of finished batches in kilograms and percentages to prevent cement or aggregate theft while making a concrete mix.
Advantages of the SUMAB K-60 mobile concrete plant:
- Concrete production is already possible within 3 hours after delivery of a system to the work site!
- Mobile concrete plants can easily be moved from one object to another.
- You do not need a foundation or other prerequisites to install a concrete plant!
- The mobile concrete plant can be installed on any flat surface with minimal dimensions of 15 x 20 meters.
- The Siemens computer enables one person to control the whole system.
The K-60 mobile plant suits you if:
- You are working with a government project.
- The work is carried out over long distances and it is necessary to change the location of the plant.
- You have increased demands on environment sustainability.
- You have a temporary location for the system or a temporary project.
- You need a quick repayment on your investments.